Refreshing green tea blended with tangy flavours of lemon and lime and a touch of bitterness makes a delightful brew with a fresh fruity aftertaste. Delicious served hot or chilled with ice.
Use one teaspoon of tea for each cup, brew for 1-3 minutes in hot water (80-85°C). Sweeten as desired. Do not use boiling water on green tea; the too high temperature will result in a bitter brew.
Packed in an air-tight foil bag.
- Green organic tea: High-Quality Organic Green tea. Brew at a lower temperature for a well-rounded flavour profile.
- Organic lemon myrtle: A fresh lemon flavour and fragrance with herbal notes.
- Chinese mandarin peel: Strong, bitter and robust orange base giving body and character.
- Organic lemon balm: Mellow lemon notes.
- Organic lemon verbena: Fresh and vibrant lemon with an acidic kick.
- Natural lime and lemon flavours: Natural Oil gives a rich and deep flavour.
How to brew Lemon, Lime and Bitters iced tea
- Add 1L of freshly boiled that has rested for 5-10 minutes water to 1-2 heaped tablespoons of Tamborine Tea Lemon, Lime & Bitters loose leaf tea
- Let it rest for around 5-30 minutes, depending on how full-bodied you prefer the flavour
- Allow to cool down and refrigerate or enjoy directly served over ice cubes for instant iced tea
- Can be stored in a sealed jug in the fridge for up to 3 days.
How to make a Citrus Bitters cocktail with Lemon, Lime and Bitters iced tea infusion
- 190ml Tamborine Tea Lemon, Lime & Bitters Iced Tea
- 30ml Organic Vodka
- 30ml Organic Spiced Rum
- Simple syrup to taste
- Serve over ice